Monday, November 12, 2007

Indo 2.0


(AKA Type-2 Indobetes)

Indo. She grew up. She filled out.

All new, all grown-up, all Rock n' Roll attitude and a few small design changes for an old Rockman character I only drew and sprited a bit. She is/was totally popular in spite of my not drawing her much anyway, so there!

Since I never really said so before, she is, naturally, a central character from my old Saviors Of Mikeropia deal that never happened but is on my mind at times. I imagine she's quite a bit more badass than before, but she's still a hope based robot. She has "hope" and "faith" powers. It's hard to explain. It's not really a religion thing but certain symbols get the idea across, kthx. The only other info you need to know is that her series code is GUN-019 (No I'm not enough of a loser to make my fan characters created by/related to other characters. She is not a DRN series, nerd. And no, not GUN as in kiss kiss bang bang. GUN stands for something.)

I don't really do the whole fan character thing anymore, but it's been nearly three years since her... Are drawings and or robots born? Whatever, Indo deserved something fresh.

-Rockman/Megaman is the shit and is a Capcom property.
-Indo is all me.

Made with; HB pencil in sketchbook, Photoshop CS on an iBook G4.

[/dork]

2 comments:

Richtoon said...

Cool. post more!

Mike Collymore said...

You got it!