Monday, April 05, 2010

It's a Collymore on a Plastic Beach

I'm damn sure they don't know me, but I come in peace.


It's becoming a thing where whenever Gorillaz release a new studio album, I try to draw myself in Jamie Hewlett's style. I love his stuff with the band and Tank Girl and I have a hard time getting around his style.

I remember I was in my first year, second semester of college when Demon Days came out and I tried on the style. Now I'm my last year, second semester and it seems I haven't moved, hah. This one didn't work out as a pure style get, there's a lot of my own ways in there, but I still like it enough. I would probably go and do the lines up right and vector to the style but I really don't have that kind of time right now.

3 comments:

DJ Zutkovic said...

Sweet, that's looking good man!

Jules Cherubin said...

this looks great man, seems like u got this style on lock, keep on killing it bro ur stuff is looking crisp

Kyle Hunter said...

looks great man. Did u ever notice that jules says "bro" in almost every comment?